Caching is essential to improving site load time and getting the public to access it more often, after all, nobody likes it when a site is slow to load, do you agree? For the professional website design this is important now. Its main benefits are:
- Responding to the user faster and thereby improving the browsing experience.
- Reduce site processing time, enabling it to perform better at peak access times.
- Improve search engine placement because they favor sites that have a shorter load time.
It is imperative that you understand how your site is performing. This helps correct possible errors and adjusts them if necessary. Google has two free tools that will help you a lot in this work, Google Analytics and Google Webmaster. Analytics offers a variety of site traffic analysis features. With it, you have inputs to evaluate and make corrections. Check out some data he makes available:
- Total number of visitors, first-time visitors, and returning visitors.
- User behavior on the site.
- Origin of visitors.
- Site Bounce Rate.
- Demographic data and public interests.
- E-commerce performance.
- Analysis on marketing and social media campaigns.
Google Webmaster is another tool to watch out for when optimizing websites. Among its most relevant possibilities are:
- Verify domain ownership.
- Help Google understand and index the site.
- Remove URLs you no longer want to