Buying a van is your current option, then you must take a look at Citroen Berlingo’s different range of van. That has many types for example,
- M size
- XL body
This M size van is mostly on the 350 mm approximately smaller than the next size of it. Where the larger trailer has a capacity of 4400mm, and the L2 has 4750mm length. You can look at the home page to know more details about it.
Space and cost:
- This van has a maximum load length that is approximately 1800mm and above. Where the XL size van is 2170mm, both give the best performance on the road.
- This model van does not have an excellent rood option, but it has a decent space of about 1244mm height.
- The load height of the rear floor in L1 is about 550mm, and for the L2 model, it has 620mm.
- These give perfect space and comfortability to the passengers, and the major plus with this model van is of about the right areas.
- It is a little higher on the side of the cost when compared to other combo cargo vans. But it is lower than the Peugeot partner. It is also very high than ford vans.
- It made perfect safety side measures on the latest version compared to the older vans. It